In 1974 the co-owners were part of a small group that took over a struggling company. This was the beginning of Atlas Industries Ltd. The company was founded on the principles of hard work and integrity. Atlas gained the reputation of being the go to people for the challenging jobs. That reputation has continued all through the years and today it is still common for customers and people in the industry to seek our help/advice on how to solve industry challenges.
- To provide quality and cost effective products and services to our valued customers
- To provide good earning and training possibilities for our valued staff in a safe, secure and stable teamwork environment.
One of the company's goals has always been to have and grow a broad and diverse range of fabrication capability in house.
- In our 16,000 square foot facility we have 3 plate shears with shearing up to ½" x 12'
- 3 hydraulic press brakes with capacity up to 350 tons at 16'
- 5 sheet and plate rolls with capacity up to 1" x 10'
- 4 structural and angle rolls with capacity up to 6"x6"x1"
- 9 overhead hoist zones
These examples as well as our in house boring, turning and burning allow us to work on many different jobs simultaneously. The result of this simultaneous, broad ability and our stocking of many common plate and structural shapes is that we can turn over many similar or different jobs in an impressively short time.
We work closely not only as suppliers to a number of machine and industrial shops but we also employ the capabilities and expertise of these businesses to enhance the range of services we are able to offer to our customers.
Atlas Industries' CAD department utilizes the latest versions of AutoCAD Mechanical, Autodesk Inventor, and Design2Fab.